To get started, you'll need to have the following:
An active Microsoft Azure AD account you manage your users with
An Enterprise plan subscription at airfocus.
Follow the next steps to connect airfocus with your Azure AD account
1. Login into your Azure AD account
2. Open the portal menu by clicking on the
☰ icon in top left corner of the page and click on Azure Active Directory
3. Then, click on App registrations in the menu on the left (scroll down a bit if you don't see it right away)
4. Next, click on the button + New registration
5. Now register the airfocus application:
Give it a name. We recommend airfocus.
Choose the account type. We recommend the default selection Accounts in this organizational directory only (Your Company only - Single tenant).
Last but not least, choose type Web and enter the following URL as the Redirect URL:
https://auth.airfocus.com/login/sso/callbackand click on Register.
6. On the following page, copy & save the Application (client) ID. You need them later for the SSO setup within airfocus.
7. Now navigate to Certificates & secrets in the menu on the left.
8. Click on + New client secret, set an expiration date of your choice, and click Add.
Copy & save the Client secret value as well.
9. The final step in order to enable Azure AD SSO for your team is to configure single sign-on in your airfocus settings. Navigate to Team Settings > Security/SSO, select Azure AD SSO as the single sign-on provider and input the following the following three credentials:
Application (client) ID as IDP client ID
Azure client secret as IDP client secret
Azure domain (everything behind the
@-Symbol in the top right corner of your Azure portal) as IDP Organization URL
Important note: By selecting the option Enforce SSO, your team members can only use Okta SSO to log in.
Once you click on Update, you're all set. Your team can now use their Azure credentials to log in to airfocus. 🎉
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀