To get started, you'll need to have the following:
An active Microsoft Azure AD account you manage your users with.
An Enterprise plan subscription at airfocus.
Follow these steps to connect airfocus with your Azure AD account
1. Log into your Azure AD account
2. Open the portal menu by clicking on the
☰ icon in the top left corner of the page and click on Azure Active Directory
3. Then, click on App registrations in the menu on the left (scroll down a bit if you don't see it right away)
4. Next, click on the button + New registration
5. Now register the airfocus application:
Give it a name. We recommend airfocus.
Choose the account type. We recommend the default selection Accounts in this organizational directory only (Your Company only - Single tenant).
Last but not least, choose type Web and enter the following URL as the Redirect URL:
https://auth.airfocus.com/login/sso/callback/azureand click on Register.
6. On the following page, copy & save the Application (client) ID. You'll need them later for the SSO setup within airfocus
7. Now navigate to Certificates & secrets in the menu on the left
8. Click on + New client secret, set an expiration date of your choice, and click Add.
Copy & save the Client secret value as well
9. The final step in order to enable Azure AD SSO for your team is to configure single sign-on in your airfocus settings. Navigate to Team Settings > Security/SSO, select Azure AD SSO as the single sign-on provider and input the following three credentials:
Application (client) ID as IDP client ID
Azure client secret as IDP client secret
Azure domain (everything behind the
@-Symbol in the top right corner of your Azure portal) as IDP Organization URL
Important note: By selecting the option Enforce SSO, your team members can only use Azure AD SSO to log in.
Once you click on Update, you're all set. Your team can now use their Azure credentials to log in to airfocus. 🎉
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
The first modular product management platform: Discover, learn, plan and deliver - your way.
Not yet an airfocus user? Start your free trial today and join thousands of teams who use our flexible (product management) platform to build products that matter.