To get started, you'll need to have the following:
- An Okta subscription. If you don't have a subscription, you can sign up for a one-month free trial.
- An Enterprise plan subscription at airfocus.
Follow the next steps to connect airfocus with your Okta account
- Login to Okta
- Navigate to the Applications page and click on Add application
3. Select Web and click on Next
4. Fill the following form with the information displayed below and select the checkboxes as shown in the image below. Then, click Done.
Base URL's: none (unselect if selected)
Login redirect URL: https://auth.airfocus.com/login/sso/callback
Logout redirect URL: none (unselect if selected)
Group assignments: Pick a group assignment that suits your use case
5. Copy & save the credentials shown on the next page (Client ID & Client secret).
6. Navigate to the Dashboard and locate the Okta Org URL on the top right of the page:
The final step in order to enable Okta SSO is to send the three credentials alongside your airfocus team name to the airfocus team.
- Okta Client ID
- Okta Client Secret
- Okta Org URL
- Your airfocus team ID or your airfocus browser link:
The airfocus team will now manually enable Okta SSO for your airfocus account. You will receive an email once this is done.
Congratulations! You're all set. 🎉