To get started, you'll need to have the following:
An Okta subscription. If you don't have a subscription, you can sign up for a one-month free trial.
An Enterprise plan subscription at airfocus.
Follow the next steps to connect airfocus with your Okta account
Log in to Okta
Navigate to the Applications page and click on Add application
3. Select Web and click on Next
4. Fill the following form with the information displayed below and select the checkboxes as shown in the image below. Then, click Done.
Base URI's: none (unselect if selected)
Login redirect URI: https://auth.airfocus.com/login/sso/callback
Logout redirect URI: none (unselect if selected)
Group assignments: Pick a group assignment that suits your use case
5. Copy & save the credentials shown on the next page (Client ID & Client secret).
6. Navigate to the Dashboard and locate the Okta Org URL on the top right of the page:
6. The final step in order to enable Okta SSO for your team is to configure single sign-on in your airfocus settings. Navigate to Team Settings > Security/SSO, select SAML SSO as the single sign-on provider (even if you're using Okta SSO), and input the following three credentials:
Okta Organization URL
Okta Client ID
Okta Client Secret
Important note: By selecting the option Enforce SSO, your team members can only use Okta SSO to log in.
Once you click on Update, you're all set. Your team can now use their Okta credentials to log in to airfocus. 🎉
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
The first modular product management platform: Discover, learn, plan and deliver - your way.
Not yet an airfocus user? Start your free trial today and join thousands of teams who use our flexible (product management) platform to build products that matter.