You can create a new group for your items in just a few clicks.
1. Go to "Fields" in your Workspace settings
2. Navigate to "Group" and click on "Add option" in order to add another group
3. Add the name and description (optional) of your new group
4. By clicking on "Update", the new group will be created.
5. You can also re-arrange your groups by dragn' dropping them to the desired position
6. Delete and/or edit your existing groups by clicking on the three dots
Please note: The included items of a group won't be deleted. Just the group itself.
If you want to delete bigger amounts of items at once, you can use the bulk actions.
That's it, now you know how to create, edit, re-arrange and delete groups!
- What is a group?
- How to use the scoring board on the item view?
- How to copy/duplicate items
- How to move items between workspaces
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀