It's easy to invite your colleagues to work with you in airfocus. Here is how to do it:
1. Click on your profile picture in the lower left corner of the screen and click on "User settings"
2. In the top part of the User settings you can see all current users who are working in your team. As an admin of your airfocus team you can change their role (Admin, Editor, Contributor) or remove them from the team when needed
3. In the lower part of the screen you will find the user invitation option that you can use if you're the admin of your team. You can invite new users via Email, and already select a role for them
4. Thats it!
After your colleagues accept their invitation they can start working on your prioritization.
- Whats the difference between an admin, an editor, and a contributor?
- Can I use airfocus with my team?
- Can I add or remove team members?
- Who can join a Priority Poker game?
- Pricing & Plans
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀