You can integrate with airfocus even if you are running Jira self-managed. The setup is almost the same as with our Jira Cloud integration (learn more), except for the first step.
Please keep in mind that our servers need to be able to access your Jira. It needs to be public accessible.
1. Authorize airfocus by installing the airfocus app for Jira Server
In Jira, navigate to "Manage apps" and then click "Upload app".
Enter the following installation URL into the field "From this URL": https://app.airfocus.io/api/integration-providers/jira/atlassian-connect/plugin.jar
After the installation you will see an "airfocus health check" page. You can ignore and close that page.
2. Continue with step 2 of the Jira Cloud article to set up and configure the Jira Server integration
Continue with step 2 of this Jira Cloud help article ("Log into airfocus").
- Integrate with Jira
- How to set up and configure the Jira integration?
- Video: Getting started with the airfocus Jira app
- How to map the focus score with Jira?
- airfocus 2-way sync with Jira via Zapier
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀