With airfocus' Jira integration, you can use airfocus for prioritization and roadmapping while developers (and others) use Jira for day-to-day development planning.
By default, we already show airfocus data like priority scores, lanes and timelines in Jira. This help article describes how you can map the airfocus focus score with a Jira custom field (which you can also filter for in Jira).
By mapping the airfocus focus score with your Jira project, you’ll be able to show your number one priority metric right where people work – on each synchronized Jira issue card and the issue card cover. This way you'll get your whole team aligned and focused on which tasks matter.
In order to display the airfocus focus score in Jira, you need to map it with a Jira custom field. The custom field must have the field type "Number field". Setting this up will take around 3 minutes.
How to map the airfocus focus score with Jira
1. Go to your "Jira settings" (click the Jira logo)
2. Click "Issues"
3. Click "Custom fields"
4. Click "Add custom field"
5. Select "Number field" as the field type
6. Provide a name and description (optionally)
7. Associate the new custom field to screens (of your synced project)
8. Go back to your Jira integration settings in airfocus and select the newly created custom field from the dropdown
9. The airfocus focus score will now show up for your Jira issues
10. Optionally: If you also want to show the focus score on your card covers, go to your "Board settings"
11. Select your focus score custom field from the dropdown
12. You will now also find the focus score on the board
- Integrate with Jira
- Video: Getting started with the airfocus Jira app
- How to set up and configure the Jira integration?
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀