1. Enable airfocus from the Trello Power-Up menu (or click here)
If your browser blocks the Login Pop-Up click on "Getting Started with airfocus" in the right corner of your Trello board.
2. Sign up for airfocus or log into one of your existing accounts
3. Give the Trello application access to your airfocus account
4. Create a new workspace in airfocus or select an existing one
For new workspaces, we recommend using one of our templates to get fast results.
5. Connect your airfocus workspace with Trello
6. Grant airfocus access to your Trello board (the one you added the Power-Up to)
7. Use filtering to define which Trello cards to import into airfocus
You can filter by list and label. Please note that we will only import cards if they match list and label. All other cards will be ignored.
8. Use the mapping to define how Trello lists and labels should be mapped to airfocus lanes and labels (optional step)
If you change a card or an item in one system, the other system will be adjusted accordingly.
9. Map votes from the Trello Voting Power-Up with an airfocus criteria (optional step)
Let customers, teammates and others vote for your strategic items (using the Trello Voting Power-Up) and connect those votes with an airfocus strategy criteria (learn more).
10. Rate your items for your value and cost drivers
Once you're done with the ratings, click the "Sync all" button in the integrations section to sync all your integrations simultaneously or the circular arrows to only sync and update your Trello integration.
11. Amazing. You've just added airfocus magic to your Trello board and cards
If a Trello card has been scored in airfocus, you will now also find its focus score on the card.
We recommend to inform other Board members to install the airfocus Power-Up, so they can also see the airfocus scores in Trello.
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀